Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Matthew Moorer's EDM 310 Blog

Well, today we have all overcome. I think Dr. King would be proud. Tonight has had nothing to do with race, bigotry, or biast. However, we have all endured slow and stupid computers and blazing tempuratures in the lab. So congrats on that. My name is Matthew Moorer. Most people call me Matt, so i guess that would be all yall. I graduated from Washington County High in 2006. Then went on to Faulkner State Community College where i got suckered into spending three years at a junior college. But now im at South and i really like it. This is my first semester and first web-oriented class. So i expect at least 50% of all my assignments to be done by my fellow classmates! That's about it. See yall in class.

2 comments:

  1. Class of 2006!! Wow!!Being from washington county is not as bad as it seems. I was going through the other classes and saw your name and since i have to comment on someone else's blog here is my comment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! i just now learned how to check my comments.

    ReplyDelete