Wednesday, October 7, 2009

How Can I Make My Podcast Be All That It Can Be?

On the podcast that i watched, the pod casters seemed to have simply printed off a bunch of lines from the Internet on the information they would be talking about and simply regurgitated the information back to the classroom. This is one characteristic that i hope next semester's EDM class won' associate with my podcast group. I plan on meeting with my group a couple times and getting a feel for what we will be saying. This way, the group will be somewhat prepared to actually have a conversation instead of simply reading from a note card.

We have a lively bunch of people in our podcast group so i hope thats a good thing. We also have had plenty of great ideas to get the ball rolling. The podcast should turn out to be great.

No comments:

Post a Comment