Sunday, September 13, 2009

I Am A Multitasker

That video was pretty much right on point for my life. The first few weeks i have spent at South, I haven't had much down time. My classes take up my whole day. If im not actually in class, I'm doing work that corresponds to that class. I have to check my email two or three times a day to check if my EDF teacher hasn't dropped any late assignments or extra readings on me. By the way, I have yet to have a test or quiz or any assignment that covers what we were assigned to read.

Thats not to mention the fact that I simutaneously try to keep up a social life and worrk at the same time. I have a girlfriend. We try to talk for a good hour or two before we go to sleep evey night, but that doesnt happen a lot beacause we are both so tired from our day. On top of that i work around ten hours a week and play in a club football league which practices three nights a week. However, contrary to the videolucky to find the time to get on facebook or just play video games or watch TV.

1 comment:

  1. Matt ,
    I feel the same way! Always trying to do 500 things at one time. Sometimes I wonder if I ever really do one thing to the best of my ability!
    Also - you talk to your girlfriend for an hour or two everynight !?!?! What in the world do you talk about?!?!? I can not imagine!

    ReplyDelete