Sunday, September 13, 2009

My Reaction to the Fichbowl Blog

i did use the same example that i used in the previous blog but now that i think back on the situation it makes me mad to think that my school recived funding for those computers and didn't even use them.

Mr.Fisch, a little full of yourself, but you make a good point. computer-based learning is a great way of staying up to date as an educator. However, most educators aren't as computer savy as other.

I graduated in 2006 and mostly all of my teachers relied on boring notes and worksheets to teach the material. my science class was given four brand new Apple desktops, but were rarely ever used for teaching purposes. The teachers had no idea of what utinsils they had available at no cost. (such as youtube, podcasts, etc.) Not beacause they didn't know, but because they chose to be ignorant of technology. This reading this assignment was arequirement of my EDM 310 class and i feel like it was a good assigment. I particularly liked the part about 2020 vision.

No comments:

Post a Comment